is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities - especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity.
What is Good Time Management?
Is the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between specific activities and enables you to work smarter – not harder – so that you get more done in less time, even when time is tight and pressures are high.
Why is Time Management Important?
- helps you to use your time effectively
- allows for prioritisation, getting more done in less time
- provides "self-time" in the midst of a busy schdule
- equips you to make smart, wise decisions
- you become more productive using your time wisely
- creates a way to focus on what's really important, and matters
- helps you to step back and think, plan, act